What are electrolytes? Why are they important? Are you an active person or an athlete? Do you workout or work in this Houston heat? Re:Play can support and improve your performance in the gym, playing field, or workplace. Re:Play is an advanced formula designed to help your body absorb more fluids and electrolytes that our bodies need.
Electrolytes do a lot for your body and are vital for many key functions. They regulate nerve and muscle function, hydrate the body, balance blood acidity and pressure, and help rebuild damaged tissue. Some things that can cause and electrolyte imbalance are:
- Losing fluids as a result of persistent sweating or fever.
- Not drinking or eating enough.
- Chronic respiratory problems, such as emphysema.
- Higher-than-normal blood pH (a condition called metabolic alkalosis).
- Medications such as steroids, diuretics and laxatives.
70% of people on any given day can walk around dehydrated. Dehydration can cause accidents, cognitive decline, and other health issues. Yes, we need to drink water, but electrolytes are often necessary to help us entirely remain hydrated. We welcome Noah Alldredge, the president of Hydration Health, to the podcast to discuss dehydration and how our favorite electrolytes can help you stay hydrated and healthy.
Promo Code: DRHARRISMD